Hi there GGG stalkers,
Listening to: Lullabies – All Time Low
I’ve been slow on nail designs this past month. I’ve had a few ideas but I’ve been occupied and haven’t had the time. These nails were actually done for the Warped Tour concert but when my PC crashed I’ve been waiting for my files to be restored and put onto my external hard drive so I’ve been without the pictures until now… Here they are!
My idea was to make a sunset as the background. I haven’t tried gradient polish so there’s not much effect but the effort is there.
- Choose about four different colours that are similar to sunset colours having black as your fourth colour
- Use black to colour the base of your nail. When I did this I only painted half the nail but after trying this method I suggest painting the whole nail.
- Apply each colour onto your nail from darkest to the brightest colour. Each coloured layer should be painted lower than the underlining colour so to show the previous colour.
- Allow each layer to dry before applying the next coat
- Using a black nail polish pen or paint brush paint your crowd. You can draw details such as waving hands or rocker hand gestures. Try to paint your crowd in sequence so that when we put your fingers together they are connected
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook at
and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!
“Do one thing everyday that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt