D’oh GGG decorators,
Listening to: The Simpsons Theme Song
So, I have been obsessed with The Simpsons: Tapped Out. It’s mobile game app similar to Sims. I’ll be posting about it very soon so I’ll talk about the details then. But to show you my new app craze, I wanted to design one of the most famous family on television: the Simpsons.
1. As a base coat, use Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear: Hot Magenta to simulate The Simpsons painted house walls. For the fore finger, I only painted less than half of the nail as I intended to paint Marge’s large blue hair.
2. With a fine nail art brush, outline the shape of each of the Simpsons characters head onto each nail
3. Paint each outline with Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear: Mellow Yellow except for Marge’s hair. Simply use Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear: Blue Me Away
4. Outline each of the heads with a bended nail art detail brush and black nail polish. Don’t forget to add Maggie’s bow
5. To seal polish, paint two layers of clear base coat
I hope you enjoyed my Simpsons head nails. Be expected a few more Simpsons designs! I’m sure hooked on The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!
“Don’t have a cow, man!” – Bart Simpson