Hello GGG readers,
Listening to: Skyway Avenue (Acoustic) – We The Kings
I’ve been wanting to do this spread for a long time every since I moved out of my parents’ house. My brother-in-law used to make this almost every Christmas for the past few years. Honestly, it always reminds me of Christmas :). I finally found how to make it and all the ingredients!
- Garlic bulbs
- Olive oil
- Red chili jelly
Preheat oven to 400° F
1. Peel a whole garlic bulb, removing only the first layer and leaving one layer around the cloves.
2. Cut 1/4 inch off the top of the garlic bulb, keeping the bulb intact.
3. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil along the top of the bulb using your finger to evenly spread the oil.
4. Wrap the bulbs in aluminum foil. Place each bulb into a muffin pan (unfortunately, I haven’t gotten around to buying those lol). Place bulbs into the oven for 30 mins or until each clove is soft. Keep in mind, the less amount of time the bulbs are in the oven the garlicy each clove will be.
5. Remove the bulbs out of the oven and allow the cloves to cool.
Here are the rest of the ingredients. You can always use whatever cracker you want. I chose garden vegetable!
Spread the garlic onto the cracker, cut a slice of brie, and spoon a bit of red chili jelly onto the cracker. And there is your appetizer!
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!
“The hardest thing in this world, is to live in it.” – Sarah Michelle Gellar, Buffy the Vampire Slayer