Allu GGG nailers,
Listening to: Asleep – The Smiths
Here’s a little spring time nail design. Kinda reminds me of that scene in Beauty and the Beast where Belle is singing as she watches the dandelion float into the sunset sky lol. I’m lame 😛
1. Apply clear top coat as base coat
2. Paint two layers of base nail colour (Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow)
3. On a cosmetic sponge, apply a layer of the base colour (Mellow Yellow)
4. While base colour is still wet, apply a layer of second nail colour (Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri Mauve It)
5. Dab sponge onto nails multiple times until nail is completely covered to create a gradient effect
6. Nail art brush bent detail
7. Using black nail polish and nail art brush bent detail paint a slight curve and paint at the top of the curve a horizontal stud on the thumb and ring finger
8. With white nail polish paint short streaks at the top of the stem and across the fore finger and middle finger
9. Apply a clear top coat times two
And here’s my first spring design.
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.