Waddup GGG fans,
Listening to: Thriller/Heads Will Roll – Glee
I hope all you Canadians out there had a real fun Canada’s day and for the American’s I hope you had a fantastic Fourth of July! How I spent my Canada’s day was with a few good friends watching – my first time ever – the Blue Jays game against the Detroit Tigers. I’ll let you know now that Blue Jays won 8 – 3! For the occasion, I had to do a little Blue Jays design for sports spirit.
1. Begin with base coat, paint the thumb, forefinger, and pinky all the same shade. (I started with teal but soon alternated for a sea blue)
2. Paint the middle and ring finger white – double coat
3. On the ring finger, paint the stitches of a baseball. (I apologize, I had completely forgot to take pictures). With the nail art bended detail brush, paint a semi-circle vertically with red nail polish along each side of the nail.
4. Dip the small nail art slanted brush into the red nail polish, only dipping half of the brush. Along the red semi-circles, press the paint onto the semi-circle outwards to look like arrows.
5. On the middle finger, paint the Blue Jays logo. The nail art bended detail brush works best for this.
6. Using a small dotting tool, paint a black dot for the eye.
7. Continue finishing the blue jay with the nail art bended detail brush.
Here’s some lovely pictures of my friends and the game! Go Jays Go!
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!
Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets. – Yogi Berra