Good day GGG followers,
Listening to: Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Rey
Here’s an experimental dessert I wanted to make for my co-workers. The idea came from a present for my boyfriend from our good friends when they travelled to New York. It’s really easy to make and not time consuming.
1. Melt chocolate moulding wafers in a double-boiler (like I’ve said before you can easily boil water in a pot and place a metal bowl over the water to melt the wafers)
Tip: If the chocolate is still too thick pour a little of oil. Do NOT add water as it will cause the chocolate to solidify
2. Drop the Oreo cookie into the chocolate and cover the cookie entirely in chocolate
3. Place the chocolate covered cookies on a wax papered plate and place cookies in the fridge for about 5-7mins to dry the chocolate
Tip: Do NOT place chocolate cookie onto a plain surface. I had left one on a plate and put it in the fridge. The chocolate ended up sticking onto the plate and I had to use a knife to scrap it off
4. In a double-boiler, melt white chocolate moulding wafers
5. Completely melt the white chocolate wafers and with a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate over each cookie
Here’s the innards of this yummy dessert!
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!