Happy Holidays GGG followers,
Listening to: Let It Snow – Boyz II Men
I wanna apologize on behalf of the other GGG members and myself for our lack of posts. With the holiday seasons/exams/life (lol) it’s sometimes hard to find time. I hope that I’ll be able to provide you a few posts throughout the holiday season. Here’s another idea for a homemade gift idea (since I’m working on a budget) for family and friends. Like my last post I got this idea from Etsy.com specifically from AJarMpls. Hope you like🙂
- Mini christmas ornaments (ie. mini Christmas tree, presents)
- Empty mason jars
- Fake snow
- White felt foam
- Hot glue
My choice of mini Christmas ornaments.
Be sure that they all fit into the jars. Trim the decorations if necessary.
1. In an empty mason Jar, pour a layer of fake snow
As I found that it was hard to see the presents when they were sitting at the bottom of the jar lid, I recommend a bit of styrofoam.
2. Hot glue a platform out of styrofoam on the bottom of the jar lid
3. Hot glue white felt fabric on the bottom of the lid and on top of the styrofoam
4. Hot glue ornaments onto felt
5. Screw on lid on top jar and turn over jar
Enjoy your homemade Christmas jar snowglobes
Don’t forget to “like” us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!