Ahoy hoy GGG readers,
Listening to: Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Rey
So, my cousin’s wedding is very soon and I decided to help her out with decorating her invitations. These were previous prototypes that she liked however we’re no longer using them because she requires more room. These are very simple and hardly expensive.
- Bold coloured card stock
- Accent coloured card stock
- White card stock
- Lace Ribbon
- Thin Ribbon
Here are the colours we were working with:
Bold coloured card stock: Maroon
Accent coloured card stock: Gold/Cream
1. Cut out the outer coloured card stock in 6 inches x 6 inches
2. Cut the second coloured card stock a quarter inch smaller than the outer card stock
3. Cut a second piece of the outer coloured card stock an inch smaller than the second coloured card stock
4. Cut the white card stock (this is where you print the announcement) a quarter inch smaller than the third card stock
5. Paste each card stock in order
6. Cut the lace ribbon and thin ribbon 13 inches long
7. Place the lace ribbon around the card stock
8. Paste the ends of the lace ribbon together and paste the thin ribbon long the centre of the lace ribbon. (do not paste the lace ribbon onto the card stock so that it can seamlessly slip off)
9. Create a bow out of the thin ribbon and paste it in the centre of the ribbon
These are the final products. I created 3 different prototypes for my cousin to choose from.
Hope you like🙂
Don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!