Hello GGG readers,
Listening to: Juicy – Notorious Big
Wow! It’s been along time since I’ve posted. I’m really sorry. It’s been quite a busy year. I hope to post more and more this year.
If you’re on a budget for Christmas this year and find your tree a little bare, here’s a post about crafting Christmas ornaments for cheap!
- Book papers
- White glue
- Ornament hangers
- Blank piece of paper
2. Fold one of the pages vertically in half
3. Draw half of the ornament design on one half of the page
5. Unfold the cutout
7. Mark two O’s and two X’s along the stencil drawing alternating the O’s and X’s
8. While the cutout is unfolded, apply a dab of white glue along the O’s
9. Fold the page over and apply pressure and hold onto the glue until dry
11. Put another unfolded cutout on the previous cutout and apply pressure and hold until the glue is dry
12. Repeat steps 8-11 unto the previous cutout until all cutouts are used
14. Glue an ornament hanger along the folded side of the cutouts
15. While cutouts are folded, apply a dab of white glue along the X’s
16. Open the cutouts around the hanger to where the two end cutouts meet and apply pressure and hold until glue dries to create a round ornament (this is the most difficult part)
Hope you liked it🙂
Don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GlamorousGamerGirls and leave comments below for questions and feedback. Thanks!